Monday, October 3, 2016

Android TV box Review

I really like this Android TV box a lot so far! It plays great and I love it for watching Netflix. This has the newest android 4.4 KitKat operating system. This is great because you can download apps from the play store and play 3D games smoothly. The design of this TV box is very good and sleek. This has a 2GB RAM and 8GB HDD internal storage. This also comes with a remote which makes this easier to use, you can also use a keyboard with it to, of course that you must buy yourself. This TV box was very easy to set up and use to access online media and access social networking sites. This has just been excellent for me to watch videos, play games, surf the internet, facebook, Netflix, hulu and so much more. With this you get the Quad Core streaming media player, charger adapter, HDMI cable, AV cable, OTG cable, IR remote controller, user manual. This has been amazing for me and is an excellent quality TV box, I have used other similar TV boxes in the past and this one is just as good as any other I have used. This is something I would buy again for myself or for someone as a gift. This is something that I would recommend to anyone looking for a great TV box.



https://www.amazon.com/PowerLead-Amlogic-Android-Streaming-Player/dp/B00U1394K8/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment